Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
- PhD in Computational and Data Sciences (Public Health Track), Washington University in St. Louis, 2022 (expected)
- MS in Computer Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2018
- BS in Computer Science & Linguistics, Washington University in St. Louis, 2017
- Advisor: Randi Foraker, PhD, MA, FAHA
- Coadvisor: Albert Lai, PhD, FACMA, FAMIA
- Lab: Center for Population Health Informatics at the Institute for Informatics, Washington University School of Medicine
- Research areas: clinical predictive modeling, autoimmune diseases, and social determinants of health
- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Sub-skill 2.1
- Sub-skill 2.2
- Sub-skill 2.3
- Skill 3
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talks & Presentations
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- I am a moderator of the two largest public science forums in the world, /r/Science and /r/AskScience. I also facilitate Ask Me Anything sessions with scientists and other notable figures as a moderator of /r/IAmA.